Attending SC12? Check out OFA’s Exascale and Big Data I/O panel discussion and stop by the IBTA/OFA booth to meet our industry experts
The IBTA is gearing up for the annual SC12 conference taking place November 10-16 at the UT Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. We will be joining forces with the OpenFabrics Alliance (OFA) on a number of conference activities and will be exhibiting together at SC12 booth #3630.
IBTA members will participate in the OFA-moderated panel, Exascale and Big Data I/O, which we highly recommend attending if you’re at the conference. The panel session, moderated by IBTA and OFA member Bill Boas, takes place Wednesday, November 14 at 1:30 p.m. Mountain Time and will discuss drivers for future I/O architectures.
Also be sure to stop by the IBTA and OFA booth #3630 to chat with industry experts regarding a wide range of industry topics, including:
· Behind the IBTA integrators list
· High speed optical connectivity
· Building and validating OFA software
· Achieving low latency with RDMA in virtualized cloud environments
· UNH-IOL hardware testing and interoperability capabilities
· Utilizing high-speed interconnects for HPC
· Release 1.3 of IBA Vol2
· Peering into a live OFS cluster
· RoCE in Wide Area Networks
· OpenFabrics for high speed SAN and NAS
Experts, including: Katharine Schmidtke, Finisar; Alan Brenner, IBM; Todd Wilde, Mellanox; Rupert Dance, Software Forge; Bill Boas and Kevin Moran, System Fabric Works; and Josh Simons, VMware will be in the booth to answer your questions and discuss topics currently affecting the HPC community.
See you there!